Art Noveau Budapest Tour - the Hungarian Secession
Discover secession style art and true architectural gems of Budapest.
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Flexible departure time, opt for a morning or afternoon tour
- Certified Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Entry to the Museum of Secession Budapest
- Excellent value for money
- Transport throughout the day, hotel pick up and drop off
- Wheelchair accessible
- VIP upgrade available (luxury vehicle, refreshments)
We charge by the tour and not on a per person basis. Prices indicated include your transportation throughout the tour.
Choose the VIP upgrade with guaranteed high class vehicle (Mercedes V-class or equivalent) and refreshments on board.
An ideal Budapest tour the admirers of art, architecture and history.
There are many who fell in love Budapest for its Art Noveau, the style that takes the name of Secession in Hungary.
This tour will take you to see the most beatufil examples of Secessionist Budapest, accompanied by expert commentary of a local guide.
Learn all about Art Noveau in Hungary and its representatives, like the “Hungarian Gaudí” – Odon Lechner! During the tour your private local guide shows you the most beautiful examples of Hungarian secession:
- The Budapest Museum of Applied Arts
- Institute of Geology
- Hungarian Royal Postal Savings Bank
- Thonet House
- Torok Bankhouse
- Gresham Palace
- Hotel Gellért
- The Elephanthouse of the Zoo and many more.
We finish the tour in the Museum of the Hungarian Secession with an excellent exhibition about the architecture, interieur design and lifestyle of the era.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
User friendly checkout process
We are using the booking engine of Bókun (a Tripadvisor company)
Paypal is our credit card processor
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a “guest,” without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos: